Join the Bailliage de Lacs et des Bois
Lacs et des Bois Bailliage unites professional and amateur gastronomes in a private not-for-profit society.
Membership in the Chaîne is by invitation only and is extended to chefs, sommeliers, and hospitality professionals (general managers of hotels and other professionals from the hospitality industry), as well as fine dining enthusiasts of other professions.
Together we enjoy exceptional gatherings at Lacs et des Bois’s best culinary establishments, many of which have award winning recognition. To our professional members Lacs et des Bois Bailliage provides unique opportunities to demonstrate their art, skills and creativity to a discerning, appreciative audience.
For all, it offers opportunities to meet people who share a common interest in fine dining, fine wines and good fellowship. The Lacs et des Bois Bailliage is associated with the Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, Bailliage des Etats-Units, which is a national chapter of a global organization with the international headquarters in Paris, France. For more on the global organization, click on the link below.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Unique opportunity to dine at the most sought after fine dining establishments throughout The Woodlands.
- Unique opportunity to enjoy the world’s most exquisite wines from our wine cellar.
- Opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and build lasting relationships based on the common interest in and appreciation of fine cuisine and wines.
- Opportunity to travel with Chaîne globally and to enjoy varied cuisines of the world.
- Professional members benefit from the network the Chaîne provides and membership is transferable worldwide.
- Subscription to the Gastronome magazine, a full color high-quality publication that reports on culinary events around the United States.
- Subscription to the international Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Magazine published in France covering chapter events around the world.